Bingo, by definition, is a social game, and this is one of the reasons many social networking sites are taking an interest. Many gaming fans can now follow their favourite bingo sites on the likes of Twitter and Facebook, and this has enhanced the exceptional services already offered on these sites.
As a great way to keep up to date with the latest gaming news, such sites also allow players to keep track of the various jackpots on offer. This allows players to choose their games more carefully, potentially increasing their chances of winning.
Many of the contemporary bingo sites are now targeting female clientele. Those that wish to play at Posh Bingo will be met with a range of modern and exciting games, all of which have been created in order to suit the modern day individual.
It has been estimated that the global gaming yield will grow to one billion this year alone. Bingo in the UK has become the most popular leisure activity for woman aged between 18 and 25.
Approximately 3 million land-based bingo players have transcended to the World Wide Web; 80% of these are women under the age of 50 and the remaining 20% are men of the same age.
Such statistics prove that online bingo offers a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and one that can provide hours of fun. The game of bingo is a very social one, there’s no denying it. This fact applies to both online and offline bingo halls.
Those that choose to play from the comfort of their own home are able to log onto the online chat rooms to converse with fellow bingo fans. Here players are able to swap tips, gaming news and knowledge. This ensures the social aspects of this popular pastime are not lost in the digital age.