By Nigel Slater 12/03 Updated: 15/03 11:58
A TODDLER was taken to hospital after boiling coffee was spilt over him at an Evesham supermarket.
The 18-month-old boy suffered burns to his body following the incident at Morrisons in Davies Road shortly before 10.30am on Saturday (March 10).
His burns were treated by paramedics from Midlands Air Ambulance before he was flown to Birmingham Children's Hospital for further assessment.
Then later in the morning at about 11.50am the air ambulance was called again to Evesham High School on Four Pools Road after a teenager was injured while playing football.
On arrival the 16-year-old girl's injury was found not to be serious but she was given pain relief before being taken to Worcestershire Royal Hospital for further treatment. A rapid response vehicle and a ambulance crew also attended.
A CAR owner has been left with a
TWO PEOPLE have died and dozens were injured
A MUM of three has claimed her family
A TEENAGER whose life was turned upside down
A PENSIONER is believed to have died shortly after an ...
A MAN from Stratford who raped a prostitute twice as ...
AN OUTBREAK of norovirus has forced a ward to close ...